Over-Height Vehicle Detection System (OVDS)
- Detects over-height vehicles and warns drivers of an impending problem.
- Alerts and directs the driver via warning signs and warning bells to take corrective action.
- Provides secondary warning beyond existing signage in the interest of public safety.
- Reduces exposure to costs associated with incidents or accidents
- Proven to minimize or eliminate the occurrence of accidents and incidents caused by over-height vehicles.
- Airport Overhangs/Walkways
- Temporary Falsework
- Car Carriers
- Equipment Yards
- Parking Structures
- Logging Trucks
- Over-height vehicle is detected by OVDS.
- Alarm Bell activates with Warning Sign. Parabolic shield focuses sound towards the vehicle, drawing the drivers attention to the warning sign.
- Warning Sign activates with Alarm Bell. Sign message alerts driver to over-height hazard and provides for appropriate response.
Click here to download catalogue
Click here to see Project References